Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Foreclosed upon w/ homeless dog



September 1, 2010, Lakewood, CO
15:46:12, hours MDT
...continued hiker’s journal…
[Temporarily foreclosed upon and homeless with a 90 lb. dog in my care]

Well okay there kids, how are things INSIDE? Interesting how so much of this consumer-society here in America is strongly-focused upon things OUT THERE and External to our INNER being or spiritual side. I must remind myself or better yet be reminded to slow it down and seek the intrinsic/ intuitive answers or I become distracted like the rest of them out here.

This distraction becomes one of going fast and losing concentration. I learned a valuable lesson from my sister 20 or so years ago― about going fast never returns its weight in gold.

I emailed Robin over at Odyssey Training to request her assistance in documentation for DORA regarding the re-certification. I emailed Alan about the foreclosed upon and homeless situation in which I find myself these days.

Remember, things events and situations are temporary and we…and by extension I, have nothing to be ashamed for. Doing work on a spiritual path has helped my standing in truth and it has the effect of making me come Alive. For this I am grateful.

Remarkable as a hiker’s journal is…I am not hiking but typing as the living situation remains fluid and my sojourn from working in a career is coming to a halt. I look ahead to finding useful work in the field and over time acquire a position w/ benefits― Along-side with finding an adequate place to lease here in Denver Metro somewhere where Ellie-Mae and I will be non-homeless as we find ourselves now. I do have faith in the way things are and find it interesting.

Do you suppose this means evolving-in-spirit?

No comments:

Post a Comment