Saturday, June 4, 2011









June 4, 2011, Lakewood, CO
12:28:28, hours MST



...continued hiker’s journal…




Well, today was the last day after turning in written notice last month. The director and I had a talk yesterday and I thanked her for giving the opportunity to me to learn about the methadone business. Now, I have added another facet to the credential.

Somehow I find myself wanting to become more thoughtful. Do you believe this possible or am I just blowing hot air?

As well today the air here in Denver metro is loading up with superfines― particulates from the fires burning in the west- namely in AZ and NM. The big red meatball rose about a quarter to six before, and reminded me that this is the signature of wild fire season. Summer is already upon us. The growing season began long ago and remember here at 40° N. latitude the growing season virtually ceases around August 8th―14th.

Pollen is airborne as well. The Pondos are full and letting their grains fly on the wind. Things here are in the good category and I look forward to writing more often now that I have some time.




Thank you for your attention to my writing today.



No comments:

Post a Comment