Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September 6, 2011 

  An acquaintance said this about him self on Facebook.
 I identify. 

 “Not mainstream.
“Committed to the following; truth/honesty, respect, transparency, treating others as I would like to be treated, commitment to quality in all ways, joy of giving and receiving unconditional love, gratitude for all the above.

 
“Primary passions include wilderness hiking (multiple weeks/months) and technical troubleshooting.”



                                  ―Mark Purgett―
                      He was beginning a months long back pack trip this day,
   
Good way to be― as you can imagine it takes years of internal practice to get to where he describes.


Serendipitous was our meeting this day on the BA, So. Rim- GRCA, when Mark allowed me to take this shot of him.


On a deeper note-- I've been having an interesting time internally. Spiritually, I am in full knowledge of my condition. My troubles stem from my own making and trying to manage events, circumstances and romances and the outcomes are always in God's hands. When will I remember to let go and let God?

After all God's is soo big-- He spins the planet and grows all the trees, Right?  I need to give up my managing to Him.

Should you have been hired to run my life and it looked like this today, I'd fire you!!.. My heartache is my own  and in cleaning up my side I find this full knowlege bittersweet. The problem is this-- as clearly as I can tell-- When the shit hits the fan, what happens is that the shit gets all over everyone close to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment