Monday, March 12, 2012




Am here and longing to go.

I need a tenter- outer on the Colorado Plateau and may squeeze in a weekend somewhere soon.
I have found since I learned about living outside that living outside replenshes the Spirit and emotional stability that the city- living bleeds away from the everyday awarenesses that I’ve come to enjoy and require.

I continue to implore those with a hankering to go, to go out there and experience what is, like their lives depended on doing just that.

I suppose I will always beseech those with a bent toward exploring their limits. This is a by- product of my experience. 


 Now we have MDT and here- the migratory birds are arriving, the temperatures are moderating and it is becoming warmer out there. Photosynthesis  has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment